Date: 1/25/19 1:24 pm
From: Bernadette Ramer <baramer...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Watsonville Wetlands Winter Bird Survey 22-25 February 2019
Hi Watsonville Wetland Bird counters,

It’s hard to believe but this will be our 7th Winter Watsonville Wetlands Bird Survey.
.
Our Watsonville Wetlands Winter Bird Survey will be taking place from Friday- Sunday 22-24 February. We would like to try and do as many counts as possible on Friday and Saturday although we may have to do some counts on Sunday.

Please let me know if you will be able to count with us. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bob and I will be out of town from 9-16 February so the sooner you let me know, the better.

Thank you!

Bernadette and Bob

P.S. The results of our Fall 2018 bird count will be sent in a separate email.,