Date: 1/24/19 1:05 pm
From: Patrick Comins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] FW: Long Island Sound Significant Areas Maps and Definitions Now Available for Review; Public Hearing 1/31/19
Please see forwarded messages below about an important public hearing coming up about the Long Island Sound Blue Plan, which seeks to identify the ecologically important areas of Long Island Sound for birds and for other taxa. Perhaps to be added to the inventory are places that are important to birding along the coast of the Sound.

Patrick