Date: 1/21/19 9:51 am
From: Pennsylvania Ornithological Records Committee <porcbirds...>
Subject: PORC Report for 2016
PA Birders,

While the Pennsylvania Ornithological Records Committee is up to date with
reviews through the end of 2018, we are in the process of publishing our
written reports in the PSO's fantastic top-notch ornithological
journal, *Pennsylvania
Birds. *

Here you can learn which species were reviewed, the voting history on a
particular record, and view some photos the committee evaluated.

PORC would like to share our latest report, which appears in the most
recent volume edition of the journal (Vol. 32, No. 3), which members
received in the last week. To view the report, click this link:
https://pabirds.org/records/index.php/committee-reports/

The committee would like to thank Mike Fialkovich, who compiled and wrote
the report on behalf of the committee.

~ The Pennsylvania Ornithological Records Committee ~

--
The Pennsylvania Ornithological Records Committee
http://pabirds.org/records/

Join us on Facebook!