Date: 1/19/19 4:58 pm
From: Jane Stein <jeshawks...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Robins in winter
They are indeed! I love to see them. I think my visitors hole up in my 3
swallow boxes in super-cold weather overnight if they're here in late
afternoon, or find nooks and crannies in the barn or the house. Or at
somebody else's place if they've moved on by then. They do, I've read, do
this in little groups all jammed together to keep warm. Must be cute to
see, but I'm not going out in this weather so early to take a look.

https://blog.nature.org/science/2018/02/07/why-are-you-seeing-robins-in-winter/

Join us on Facebook!