Date: 1/10/19 4:52 pm
From: Sebastian Patti <sebastianpatti...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Fw: Regional Editor for the South Dakota Christmas Bird Counts

Happy New Year!!

I wanted let you know that I have left the position of Regional Editor for the National Audubon Society.
I have taken a new job in Los Angeles and will be completely relocating in the spring.

Replacing me will be GENE YOUNG, who currently serves as editor of BOTH the KOS and OOS Bulletins. Please
send any documentation for your CBCs directly to him. His e-mail address is:

<Eugene.Young...>

and his mailing address is:

Eugene A. Young
Northern Oklahoma College
Agriculture and Biological Science
Tonkawa, OKLAHOMA 74653-0310

I did want to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your hard work and dedication to the "cause." Birding is not
only just plain fun, but the NAS CBC program also confirms that as citizen scientists we can and do have a positive impact
and a direct contribution to ornithology. Thanks.

<sebastianpatti...>
Sebastian T. Patti
770 S. Grand Avenue
Unit 3088