Date: 1/10/19 4:30 pm
From: <pgoltz...>
Subject: RE: [AZNMbirds] YES] Madera Canyon thrush
I was there from quarter to 1 until nearly 4, and no show then either.
Hermit thrushes tried impersonations, but it didn't work out. The
Elegant Trogon put in a couple of nice appearances.

Hopefully if it is there tomorrow, people will report early, and it will
stick around. The weather was pretty miserable today.

Good Birding,
Pat Goltz
SEAZ