Date: 1/10/19 4:31 pm
From: David Pereksta <pereksta...> [venturacobirding] <venturacobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [venturacobirding] Clay-colored Sparrow
I just found a Clay-colored Sparrow at Pitts Ranch Park in Camarillo. It was with a mixed flock of Chipping and Lark Sparrows. I assume it is a returning bird from last winter. The park has a lot of baseball activity this evening so the sparrow flock was seeking shelter in the SW corner of the park near Flynn.

I will post an eBird list with photos later this evening.

Dave Pereksta
Ventura

Sent from my iPhone

<*> Your email settings: