Date: 1/10/19 3:52 pm
From: B. Beamer via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] [shenvalbirds] Union Springs Grosbeak update
We had fantastic looks today at all six Evening Grosbeaks right at the parking area by the shed on Woodcock Ln, they flew down to eye level and below to drink from the cow puddle, then visited the feeder. This was approximately 11:25 a.m. when we first spotted them, this seems to be about the most reliable time to see them as far as I am aware. They were still at the feeder when we left.

Good birding,

Baxter Beamer
Charlottesville

Sent from my iPhone