Date: 1/10/19 2:25 pm
From: Rita Marie Wiskowski <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender dona_rita for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Request for State Totals from Birders - question
sin sightings of European Goldfinches and perhaps other species. Is that still the case? What species should we NOT include in our totals? Thanks.
Rita Flores Wiskowski
South Milwaukee

On Thursday, January 10, 2019, 2:03:10 PM CST, <rcd2...> <rcd2...> wrote:

It is the start of a new birding year and, thus, it is that time again to share your birding numbers from the year just past.  For those who wish to do so, the WSO will again be publishing in the Badger Birder your totals from 2018.  You do not need to be a member of the WSO to participate.  Any birder who meets the threshold numbers is welcomed to submit.  To do so, one need only reply back channel to this message and share your totals for the following categories.  And THANKS for sharing!

  --Bob Domagalski, St. Nazianz