Date: 1/10/19 10:38 am
From: Debbie Hanson <alan_hanson...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Sparrow ID Help
Hello all,

This sparrow was mixed in with my White-crowns last weekend. I'm not sure if it's a Chipping sparrow or possibly a Clay-colored sparrow. I get a variety of visitors to my back yard. The pictures I've attached are not good as they were taken through the kitchen window and also photographed on my camera display with my iPhone as my computer does not want to recognize my Canon. I'm working on rectifying that issue.

Any ID help would be most appreciated. I do have other photos as well.

A fun side-note...yesterday I had a Red-shoulder land atop one of my feeder poles. The Red-shoulder was strafed by a Kestrel who was then replaced by a Cooper's hawk. I love my yard!

All the best,
Debbie Hanson             https://www.flickr.com/photos/birdiemama/with/45966975054/
Yorba Linda