Date: 1/9/19 8:45 pm
From: Stefan Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Common Eider berhavior
Very interesting observation Glenn.. Highlighted by your research into this
abnormal occurrence, I’d also be curious to see if this is just an anomaly
based on incursion or if there is more to be said on the matter. Either
way, this is wonderful data for the atlas work currently being done in the
state. Also curious to see if this will be observed further West in the
coming months.? Certainly an exceptional year for this species in the
state.

Stefan Martin
Stratford