Date: 1/9/19 3:24 pm
From: Pepper <pepper.trail...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Raptor rally at Imperatrice
I had Golden Eagle, Red-tailed Hawk, American Kestrel, and Prairie Falcon
all hunting the slopes of the Imperatrice simultaneously this morning. A
bit later, I added Northern Harrier. Also lots of Western Bluebirds,
Lesser Goldfinches, Western Meadowlarks, and the usual sparrows. A small
flock of four Pine Siskins along the ditch was a surprise. A great
blustery morning!