Date: 1/9/19 9:14 am
From: James Sherwonit via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Dead Raptors
Yes - depending on type of bird they will take window kills, etc.We dropped off several raptors and passerines to them over the years.

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 11:18:56 AM EST, John Philip Perschbacher via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

A decade ago I found a red shoulder hawk that had been hit by a vehicle. I
called the DEEP who told me that I could not keep it. They said that the
Yale Peabody Museum would add it to their collection. After contacting them,
and storing it for several days in a cooler with ice, we delivered it to
them.

Pam Goldin & Phil Perschbacher