Date: 1/8/19 5:38 pm
From: William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...>
Subject: [cobirds] Platte River Birding

I finally got to the substantive reason for my 10 day trip to Colorado at the start of 2019 with some necessary business in RINO this morning. I wrapped that up by 1:30 which left me time to hit some spots on the S.
Platte. 64th St., which few seem to visit was good with DCCO, YRWA, and best of all, 9 BCNH along with expected duck species. 74th St. had my target BAGO plus a nice sampling of raptors.

Bill Kaempfer, Safety Harbor FL

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone