Date: 1/8/19 2:15 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Purple Martins
Though none are reported as yet from Texas, there are sightings from La.
and Fl. You can follow the action/arrivals here: Its easier than Ebird
though I am sure both differ in reports. This is mostly folks that have
colonies reporting in.
https://www.purplemartin.org/research/8/scout-arrival-study/

--

Brush Freeman