Date: 1/8/19 1:51 pm
From: Andy Griswold via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Texas
If people would like to visit this area, Connecticut Audubon is offering a full Texas itinerary, April 23 - May 2, including High Island, Bolivar Flats, down the coast to South Padre Island, along the Rio Grande Valley, and then up to Edward's Plateau. About 275 species in eight days of birding.

Be in touch by email or phone for more information.

Cheers,

Andy

Andrew Griswold
Director of EcoTravel

Connecticut Audubon Society EcoTravel
PO Box 903
Essex, CT  06426  USA
860-767-0660
www.ctaudubon.org
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Small Groups! Great Leaders! Interesting People!