Date: 1/8/19 11:08 am
From: Judith Huf <judith_huf...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Greater White-fronted Goose in Milwaukee
The Goose was with a flock of Canadas at the sandy beach at the South Shore Yacht Club about 40 minutes ago, but the group took to the water and now (1 pm) can be seen from the Texas Ave overlook.

Judith Huf
Milwaukee

On Jan 7, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Rita Marie Wiskowski <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:

rk. Yesterday after the flock flew off from the Lake Express Ferry lawn it was relocated late in the afternoon at the park/dog park off of Bay Street in Bay View, not too far away. I just received word from Lorri H. that the goose has returned to the lawn at the Lake Express Ferry this afternoon (Monday).
Rita Flores WiskowskiMilwaukee County
On Sunday, January 6, 2019, 3:58:47 PM CST, Tom Wood <tcwood729...> wrote:

This afternoon at about 2:20 P.M. while I was driving past the entrance to
the Lake Express Ferry I saw Rita W. photographing what appeared to be a few
Canada Geese. When I walked over to her location just outside the Coast
Guard Impoundment, she pointed out the Greater White-fronted Goose, a very
unusual bird in winter. She said John D. had found it earlier inside the
fence surrounding the ferry terminal complex. Before I left, it had returned
to that location and remained when I left at about 2:40 P.M.
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County

https://www.avg.com