Date: 1/8/19 9:44 am
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Texas
Anahuac NWR is one of my faves. You can’t go wrong with the birding there. You can spend a few hours or a good part of the day there, drive or park and walk around. There is a lot to explore but the main marsh areas are fantastic for water birds. Its a good spot for fulvous whistling ducks etc.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT