Date: 1/7/19 2:03 pm
From: Dennis Panicucci <denpanicucci8...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: feeder birds
I have been participating in Cornell's "Project Feeder Watch" for about 13
years now. And I too am noticing far fewer birds coming to
my feeders this winter. This weekend a friend of ours who has also fed
birds for years commented similarly. What is going on? Is it the
lack of snow and the abundance of natural food sources that account for
this?
Dennis Panicucci
Hartford, WI.
Washington Co.