Date: 1/7/19 9:05 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Loreley Glaucous Gull Present Now.
Cool!

FYI to all: This is a PRIVATE pier in a quiet waterfront community. A representative from the community said that "a few" birders would be ok, but this is probably one of those situations where excessive visitors could result in a loss of access. If you go, park off of the road and scope from the paved section near the picnic tables. DO NOT STAND ON THE PIER ITSELF. The residents made it very clear that we are not allowed to stand on the pier. Give residents priority if they wish to use the pier.

I have not been in contact with anyone in the community about access. I am merely repeating what I have heard from others.

Thanks,
Tim Carney
Parkville, MD