Date: 1/6/19 5:49 pm
From: Shaun Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Owls and eBird- A word of caution
I see it every year in my local patch, people trying to get that perfect
shot at the expense of the owl. Most everytime I ask where they got the
location, it's from Ebird. Couldn't agree more with not reporting owls as
they currently roost. Ebird should have all owl reports under sensitive
species, with no location. Perhaps saving the reports and submitting them
once they have moved back north would be a option for people in the
meantime.

Shaun Martin