Date: 1/6/19 3:06 pm
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Odds & Ends (Evening Grosbeaks, Red-winged Blackbirds, Barred Owls, etc.)
Jane and I poked around today.....some random sightings of interest:

Evening Grosbeak - 3 females off River Road in Stratham.  FINALLY, MY
FIRST OF THE WINTER!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/31696315327/in/photostream/
Barred Owl - 1 drive by bird off Brimmer Lane in Hampton falls.  And
ANOTHER drive by on I495 near I95!  Nice to see a live one along the
Interstate considering how many road kill there have been this winter!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/32763231378/in/dateposted/
Red-winged Blackbird - 7 males and 1 female off Drinkwater Road in
Kensington
Turkey Vulture - Still a lot around.  A couple or more in Seabrook. One
in Stratham.  Another somewhere, but I can recall where!
Winter Wren - 1 on Blakes Lane in Hampton Falls
Hermit Thrush - 1 on Brimmer Lane in Hampton Falls.

Steve & Jane Mirick
Bradford, MA