Date: 1/6/19 2:29 pm
From: Karen Etter Hale <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender chimneyswift1 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Lake Michigan
I’ve had the general impression there are fewer, too, but would have to do some comparisons of similar checklists from this year and previous years to be sure.
Here’s one interesting article that just popped up (basically that the percent of natural plantings in yards is REALLY important).
https://nationalzoo.si.edu/news/new-smithsonian-study-links-declines-suburban-backyard-birds-presence-nonnative-plants?fbclid=IwAR0W2lTQxKOQtudCXdmP_51K94rJauS7__ws3m1gJ08pvrpKpyxuUMoeDhE

Sent from my iPhone