Date: 1/6/19 1:58 pm
From: Tom Wood <tcwood729...>
Subject: [wisb] Greater White-fronted Goose in Milwaukee
This afternoon at about 2:20 P.M. while I was driving past the entrance to
the Lake Express Ferry I saw Rita W. photographing what appeared to be a few
Canada Geese. When I walked over to her location just outside the Coast
Guard Impoundment, she pointed out the Greater White-fronted Goose, a very
unusual bird in winter. She said John D. had found it earlier inside the
fence surrounding the ferry terminal complex. Before I left, it had returned
to that location and remained when I left at about 2:40 P.M.
Thomas Wood, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County

https://www.avg.com