Date: 1/6/19 1:44 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 2018 Lake Sunapee CBC Results
Forwarding on the behalf of Gary Stansfield:

Happy New Year all:

Attached please find CBC results. The fine weather and a great effort by participants produced some interesting species and numbers. We set a handful of new "high counts", including Bohemian Waxwings (seen for the 7th time on our count) and Wild Turkeys.

Bird of the day honors go to Dylan Jackson with a somewhat surprising Great Cormorant! A new bird for the count circle.

Lastly, after 29 years as originator and compiler of the Lake Sunapee Area CBC, I am turning over the compiler reins to Dylan Jackson. I feel confident that Dylan will be an extremely competent compiler. Thanks for your support over the years.

Gary Stansfield
Goshen

Sent from my iPhone