Date: 1/6/19 1:34 pm
From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat...>
Subject: [wisb] Huge hybrid mallard, N. Shoveler, and Iceland Gull Milwaukee
Hello everyone,
On Friday, I saw the largest, oddest hybrid mallard/domestic type I've seen
in a long time. It was quite large and I think it was leucistic as well. I
viewed it from next to the Cagill building on Jones Island. It was quite
far away.

There was a Northern Shoveler reported at Mill Pond yesterday, so I went to
see that and got a few photos.

Today, I finally got to watch the Iceland Gull that's been at the South
Shore Yacht Club do some flying around and eating.

Photos of all are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/49427613@N03/

Thanks,
Jennifer Ambrose
Milwaukee