Date: 1/6/19 12:15 pm
From: Derek Hill <derekthehill...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Clay-colored sparrow, Columbine Meadows Park, Broomfield
Interesting bird here, surprised there hasn't been more feedback. Why isn't
this a Brewer's Sparrow? Good learning experience going over of the
CCSP/BRSP ID especially for vagrant/out of season birds. This is a tricky
enough ID especially for out of season, or vagrant birds, and I think
warrants discussion.
-Derek Hill
Milliken, CO