Date: 1/5/19 6:48 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: The Full Beto
I thought we were stopping this—it is a political name and this has always been a site wo politics—issues, yes, but David has kept it apolitical

Using a name of any political name is political, whether I voted for them or not!

You have been asked to stop!!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

> On Jan 5, 2019, at 5:22 PM, <rjbandbab...> <rjbandbab...> wrote:
>
> Come on Susan! How is that political? It's neither endorsement nor indictment. Just a name, which all know was not chosen for political reasons. Roger
>

> ---- Susan Schaezler <susan...> wrote:
>> Just clarify the rules David—you said no political and you have used political for your campaign—just let all of us know if you change the rules and we will be fine and creative too. No, I’m not saying who I voted for—just know David likes his rules
>>
>> Happy New Year everyone!
>>
>> Susan Schaezler
>> WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
>> 501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
>> Lone Star Land Steward Winner 2011. GCBO Site Partner
>> Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
>>
>>> On Jan 1, 2019, at 7:29 PM, Niki McDaniel <mcdbird...> wrote:
>>>
>>> This does not seem political to me. Seems more like a worthy goal!

Join us on Facebook!