Date: 1/5/19 5:20 pm
From: DEBRA LAVALLEY <dlv...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Bald eagle in Penacook
Was the eagle on the Contoocook River an adult or immature? I have seen an immature along the Contoocook.

I saw two bald eagles in Penacook along the Merrimack River around 1:30 PM today. One was sitting in a tall pine by the Waste Water Treatment Plant = when another came crashing in. There was a quick encounter then they flew off. It was rainy and gloomy - but I got some photos. https://www.flickr.com/gp/34155736@N07/jNA1m3. They could have been the local pair or one of the pair and an interloper, etc.

Debbie/Boscawen