Date: 1/5/19 11:34 am
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Double Alcid ID??
Don’t know what Merlin is calling this, but it is a juvenile Pigeon Guillemot.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2019, at 10:17 AM, Robert O'Brien <baro...><mailto:<baro...>> wrote:

The attached photo was recently posted from Puget Sound on Tweeters, the Washington equivalent to OBOL
So, what is the ID of this alcid?
AND what did the Cornell ID app Merlin come up with?

I don't have any experience with Merlin but it has been discussed several times on OBOL & Tweeters and is said to work very well,
using both the photo and distribution data from eBird.

I have encouragement from the photographer to 're-tweet' the photo herein.

Bob OBrien

<IDthis Alcid.jpg>

Join us on Facebook!