Date: 1/4/19 3:53 pm
From: Joseph Budrow via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Scope
Hello Dana...if you're looking for entry level but still a quality scope look up the Kowa TSN663. I bought mine at The Fat Robin years ago but now see they don't have Kowa anymore. The day I bought that scope I also bought a pair of Vortex Viper bins. If they had Vortex scopes I would have purchased the Vortex Diamondback scope which appears to be the same price point of my Kowa scope.
Before spring I will upgrade my bins to a pair of the new Vortex Razor.
Joe in North Madison somewhere.

On Friday, January 4, 2019, 5:47:46 PM EST, SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I love my Vortex scope, which I got at the Fat Robin.  Reliable, easy to use and carries the full warranty of Vortex.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville