Date: 1/4/19 2:30 pm
From: Santi Tabares <santiagobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: South Platte Resivoir Swans (And Black Scouter) Contue (Arapahoe County)
The Swans on South Platte Reservoir and the one on Blackrock lake are no
longer there, but I was able to find a Swan on Cooley Lake, visible from
Mineral in the northeast section of the lake on some open water. I think it
may be the Tundra swan that flew from Blackrock late earlier today.

The Black Scoter, American Dipper and Audubon Warbler continued, but I was
unable to find the Harris's Sparrow

Heres a checklist with pics of the Swan.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51306490

Santiago Tabares
Arapahoe County.