Date: 1/4/19 9:40 am
From: Brian Johnson <buntingrobinjay...>
Subject: [cobirds] South Platte Resivoir Swans (And Black Scouter) Contue (Arapahoe County)
The six *Trumpeter Swans* (I though it should be seven swans a swimming)
continue at the South East end. There is also a female *Black Scouter*
still present, mostly by her self away from the other ducks. Me and three
other birds were present and got good looks at the swans, they even climbed
on the ice and we got a great view of one with a rare yellow leg coloring
(but photos showed it was still a Trumpeter Swan). Jefferson County Cove
end is frozen over.
Good start to the morning,
Brian Johnson
Englewood CO