Date: 1/4/19 4:40 am
From: Dana Duxbury-Fox <danafox...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Next guided Crow Patrol
For those who would like a Guided tour of the Lawrence MA winter crow roost,
please meet Sunday January 6th at 3:30 pm in the New Balance Factory parking
lot on So. Union St. Lawrence.

Dress warmly - hat, gloves, scarf and warm boots and bring your binoculars.
We should have great camera opportunities.

Please visit our blog beforehand: www.wintercrowroost.com
<http://www.wintercrowroost.com>

Also, please let me know you are coming - <danafox...>

Thanks,

Dana

North Andover, MA