Date: 1/3/19 1:50 pm
From: carol toepke <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender carol_toepke for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: 10 SE Owls at Killsnake SWA in Manitowoc Cty
Carl, we are out here now. Can you tell me more about where they were roosting? How far away you were from the bridge?  We think we've spotted one now! But would LOVE to see them roosting!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 7:05 PM, Carl Schroeder<omiimiig...> wrote: The troupe of 10 owls put on quite a show tonight. Arriving about 3:20 I
found 9 roosting on the ground, on top of shocks of marsh grass and even on
the cabin of a tractor.  The 10th was already hunting near the concrete
bridge over the river. Those still at rest were scattered over the 300-400
acres to the north of the intersection of Aebischer and Lemke roads.  At
about 4:05 3-4 more began hunting, one quickly catching a mouse and tearing
it up while perched on a sign.
Carl Schroeder
School Hill, Manitowoc Cty