Date: 1/3/19 1:32 pm
From: Amanda Tichacek <amanda.tichacek...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Chicago Botanic Garden Thursday 1-3-19
Al,

I just finished birding the Botanic Garden, where we had the same targets. I found Cedar Waxwing but despite patiently checking the feeders and birch trees several times, came up short on the Siskins and Redpolls. So between the two of us, we got all three!

My yard was especially birdy today which prompted the visit to CBG. Was surprised to find so few land birds.

Amanda T
Skokie, Cook Co

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!