Date: 1/3/19 11:53 am
From: DAVID A LEATHERMAN <daleatherman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gyr, Fort Collins (Larimer)
Four of us had the gyr briefly this AM on west extension of Trilby road atop big dark brown power pole about half way to the west terminal gate at 7:25AM. It soon flew southeast, circled to the northeast (east part of Kathy Fromme NA and we lost sight of it. To our knowledge, has not been seen since.

Additionally, no kittiwake seen at Horsetooth Res(checked both Spring Creek and Dixon Dams)

Dave Leatherman, Jane Stulp, Jane Thompson and Norma Verhoeff.

Sent from my iPhone