Date: 1/3/19 10:12 am
From: Bob Friedrichs <bird.fried...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: To make Clay's point: Any news on Rufous-backed Robin?
Gotta get back to Palacios. Wind now at ~15mph along the River. Very slow except for raptors. Best bird for the morning was a Palm Warbler foraging low along the River. Also fun for me were Ringed Kingfisher, Black Phoebe and Black-throated Sparrow.

Leaving now, Robin-less.

Bob Friedrichs
Palacios bound

Sent from Bob's iPhone

> On Jan 3, 2019, at 10:12 AM, Bob Friedrichs <bird.fried...> wrote:
>
> Fred, et al.
>
> Saw on FB that it was missed yesterday.
>
> I arrived at the spot this morning at 7:15 and have not yet seen the Rufous-backed Robin. Other fun birds but not the Robin. Plan to give it a few more hours but wind is picking up now. Woods are getting quiet.
>
> Bob Friedrichs
> Palacios, currently in Uvalde
>
> Sent from Bob's iPhone
>
>> On Jan 3, 2019, at 9:50 AM, Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3) <FCollins...> wrote:
>>
>> Was the subject Robin see yesterday afternoon or this morning?
>>
>> Fred Collins, Director
>> Kleb Woods Nature Center
>> 20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
>> 281-357-5324