Date: 1/3/19 6:37 am
From: Tim Hahn <thahnbirder...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Yes! Hammond's Flycatcher January 1, 2019 [Iowa County]
This topic of rescuing vagrant birds comes up anytime a bird sticks around
and declines in health or faces dire circumstances due weather.
It's a wild bird doing what wild birds do and may succumb to the elements,
but that's the risk in being a vagrant. This may seem cold, but leaving
wild things wild is important.

Tim Hahn
Pewaukee, WI
Waukesha Cty