Date: 1/2/19 5:01 pm
From: Jed Hertz <jhh_60910...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Fw: ILKV CBC Preliminary Results

 Subject: ILKV CBC Preliminary Results
Hi All,
Wanted to get this Preliminary ILKV CBC data to folks to allow for any corrections necessary before it goes to the Regional Editor.  It was nice to see so many folks in the field this year - 20 along with 4 Feeder Watchers.  We're currently at 72 species, one above our average of 71, plus one Count Week bird - a Merlin at Perry Farm.
I've attached an ILKV CBC Excel spreadsheet for your perusal.  Get back to me with any updates.
Best bird to date: SE Owl, Gray Catbird, White-eyed Vireo (Photo), and Nashville Warbler (Photo).
Thanks again for your support in this worthwhile endeavor.
Cheers, Jed Hertz
Kankakee Co, IL (60 mi South of Chicago)
Photos/Videos:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhertz/
Data: https://ebird.org/region/US-IL-091?yr=all
Birdscaping: http://bringingnaturehome.net/

Posted by: Jed Hertz <jhh_60910...>