Date: 1/1/19 4:33 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Varied Thrush/Calliope report
Last visit by the CAHU was 12/30. Jennifer, the homeowner, posted pix of Cal sporting some nice gorget feathers and hoped to see them all molted in. Appears that won't happen.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 7:29:16 PM EST, 'jovet' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

George,
The Calliope has his own Facebook page "Cal the Calliope visits Maryland".  To the best of my memory, Cal stopped showing up on the 31st and no reports today.   Feeders are still up.
Joanne
Joanne Howl, DVMWest River, MD