Date: 1/1/19 4:27 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Varied Thrush/Calliope report
There was quite a conversation on Cal the CAHU's Facebook page when he was AWOL on 12/31 despite constant surveillance by the homeowner. No reports today, either. And, no positive reports of the VATH yesterday or today via any digital format. I don't think the VATH is gone but who knows. The CAHU, IMO, is outta here.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 7:19:28 PM EST, George Jett <gmjett...> wrote:

Folks
Seen no reports of the two rare winter birds today.  I thought a group would start 2019 by tracking these jewels.
We’re they absent?
ThanksGeorge

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail