Date: 1/1/19 1:12 pm
From: Chip Clouse <chip.clouse...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Rosy-Finches in Jeffco and viewable! - YES
At least 3 Hepburn's, 5 Black, 2 Brown-capped and 50+ Gray-crowned were
seen about 12:30pm along with American Tree Sparrows, Woodhouse's
Scrub-jays and more usual suspects. As the Witherell's live less than a 5
minute walk from my house, I need to see if I can "borrow" these birds for
my yard list! These folks are super kind to invite all of us crazy birders
into their home! I will be dropping off some seed tomorrow on the way home
from work at the Front Range Birding Company - Boulder.

Good birding and Happy New Year!
Chip Clouse
Golden