Date: 1/1/19 11:28 am
From: John McKitterick <jbmck...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] I.D. these remains....
The problem of birds hitting windows is one that is addressed in the
Jan/Feb issue of the Yellowthroat, which should be available on the MOS
website soon. One of the articles describes how to make DIY Acopian
birdsavers. From personal experience, these work much better than any of
the decals that I have tried.

--John McKitterick
Columbia, MD