Date: 1/1/19 9:03 am
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary is bustling with sparrows
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary is bustling with sparrows and White-crowned Sparrow are very numerous—we haven’t been out as much, but a Rose-breasted Grosbeak was reported in Dec and we usually have Black-headed Grosbeak wintering here, along with some of the top sparrows.

Visitation is through the following link and please follow the instructions and introduce yourself briefly if I don’t know you and pick a day and approximate time to expedite the process.

http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

On windy days, you usually don’t feel the wind in the woods.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!