Date: 12/31/18 6:18 pm
From: Lyn Topinka <pointers...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Eurasian Wigeon at Force Lake
the Eurasian Wigeon was first seen at Force Lake on the 29th by Brodie Talbot's father (in-law???) ... we had him there too a lttle after 3:00  ... on the 30th Brodie found him at Vanport and apparently so did folks today ( the 31st) ... so folks looking for him tomorrow (2019) try both places !!!
Happy New Years birding !!!Lyn

Lyn TopinkaVancouver, Wa.
NorthwestJourney.comColumbiaRiverImages.comNorthwestBirding.com
Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
-------- Original message --------From: Karen Jones <krjones...> Date: 12/31/18 5:56 PM (GMT-08:00) To: <obol...> Subject: [obol] Eurasian Wigeon at Force Lake

Jerry and I saw a male Eurasian Wigeon at Force Lake in Portland (Heron Lakes Golf Course) around 4 pm today. Possibly the same bird Andy Frank reported was seen at Vanport? We may look again tomorrow ... for a 2019 bird. Happy
New Year!

Karen Jones Sutherland

Join us on Facebook!