Date: 12/31/18 6:00 pm
From: Keith Arnold <kbarnold2...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Timberline Sparrow?
Obviously, there is a conflict between Oberholser’s treatment of this species complex is significantly different from the account Mary Beth references. Sisley shows the breeding range of taverneri north of breweri; if this is accurate, than Oberholser’s treatment may be more accurate. These taxa are not easy to differentiate; I need to examine our series (all Trans Pecos, I think) more closely.

Keith Arnold
Bryan/TAMU-BRTC

Sent from my iPhone