Date: 12/31/18 5:13 pm
From: Michael Marsden <valleybirders...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Timberline Sparrow?
As far as I know, there's never been a record of Timberline Sparrow in
South Texas . All Oberholser's South Texas specimens and sightings were of
the nominate subspecies, his only Texas records of* taverneri *being two
specimens from the Trans-Pecos.

Michael Marsden

Virus-free.
<#m_9053232540934467248_m_-1097109576586130741_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Michael Marsden
956-276-4409

<#m_9053232540934467248_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Join us on Facebook!