Date: 12/31/18 5:00 pm
From: Nancy Stotz <nstotznew...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [midvalleybirds] Update on refuge closures due to government shutdown
We were at Nestucca NWR a few days ago. The gate to the trailhead was open,
but the bathrooms were locked. The signs they posted there seemed to say
public use of trails was okay, but we were entering at our own risk. No
staff to maintain bathrooms or provide other support, but access allowed.
Different refuges may interpret the legaleaze differently...
Nancy Stotz