Date: 12/31/18 12:31 pm
From: David Powell <seneca.ranger...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Annual Birding Report Returns
Hi Everyone,

I have attached the 2018 annual birding reporting form. Many thanks to Russ
Ruffing for revising his last form and for Joe Hanfman sharing county list
numbers. I have removed a couple of items, but have tried to keep most of
the data the same as previous years.

Please save and return the form to me by the January 31st deadline. I will
respond to each email verifying I have received your form. I will be out of
the country for a week in mid-January and will not be able to respond to
emails during this time.

I look forward to seeing your 2018 lists. Please email me if you have any
questions.

Happy New Year

Dave